Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Traits



And returning again to the wonderful invention that allows you to communicate to others is ME! Hello! Now you're probably wondering, why the big entrance? Well I'm a playful guy. And now, what describes me? Well I would say I'm always looking for something to improve life.
I am focused too, so don't think you can get me from finishing my work. At least, I TRY to stay focused. When I was founding the government of the united states I believed that the articles of confederation could be edited and that the other "founding fathers" didn't. They started from scratch! Empty nothing-ness! A blank piece of paper! They could've saved alot of work but instead they say that hard work is the only way to create a nation. Why didn't they just make it simple!?
(By the way, I'm more of a simple guy.) Oh what do I care? The nation was created . I should be happy. I was also called smart. Well OF COURSE! I was chosen out of many old, fat guys to write the Declaration of Independence. I care about this nation of which I made, so I guess you could call me concerned as well.

Sincerely,

Thomas Jefferson

No comments:

Post a Comment